Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders using their experience to create positive and lasting change.
If there is no local league in the city or county where you live or work, join the state League (LWVIN) as a member-at-large. Both memberships also make you a member of the national League (LWVUS).
There are two easy ways to join the League of Women Voters of Indiana as a member-at-large.
1. Complete and mail this membership form, along with your check.
2. Join using PayPal and tell us you've joined by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, telephone and e-mail address.
- Make a difference on issues that matter to you, your community and your country
- Help other become better informed and actively participate in government
- Learn more about public policy
- Gain knowledge through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
Many members choose to support the League only with their annual dues. Or you may choose to be involved in the League through our studies, activities, and publications.